Sunday, July 15, 2012

Places to Eat - Part 1

I know it's not going to happen anytime soon, but if anybody comes out to visit me, I've found a few places to eat in and around Park City that I'll take you to. The bummer is that some of these places are a good 20-30 miles away, but it's worth it.
Here's a list of places that I like to eat:

O'Shucks Bar and Grill - Park City
O'Shucks is basically a dive bar, but they have the best burger in town. Every Tuesday night, six dollars will buy you a cheeseburger and a beer.

Flippin' Burgers - Park City
They don't have the same special as Shucks, but they have more of a variety.

Park City Hospital - Park City
Yes, I typed, "hospital". This is the first hospital that I've eaten at that makes me want to come back. They actually hire gormet chefs, and the menu isn't all that pricey.

Main St. Deli - Park City
I only go there for the pancakes and ice cream.

Chic's Diner - Heber
I've already blogged about this place. Geat biscuits and gravy.

Dairy Keen - Heber
That's Dairy Keen, not queen. You actually have to drive a good 20 miles to get a good shake. Seriously, that's one thing Park City is lacking.

Road Island Diner - Oakley
The story behind this place is that it took a police caravan to ship this restaurant from New York to Utah. It's in the middle of nowhere and the food is fantastic.Best place to get a pie.

Ricky D's - Coalville
Another great place for shakes. It's kind of a trek to get out there, but the countryside is be-a-utiful.


The Soup Kitchen - Sugarhouse
A nice little soup and sandwich restaurant. It's a combination of two of my favorite things. Good soup and it's cheap.

That's all I have for now. Next time I write, I'll tell you about some of the places in Salt Lake. All I have to do now, is eat there.

B'bye.

1 comment:

  1. I like that the place is called Flippin Burgers. Cute.

    ReplyDelete