Monday, July 23, 2012

Officially Bummed

For a month or so, I've been really homesick. You know, going on Blogger and Facebook saying that I want someone to come out and visit me. After not getting any feedback, I've decided to come out to California for a few days. I was going to come out next week and surprise everybody. I even made a budget for this trip. Yesterday, all of that changed.

My car died and most of my money I had saved for this trip had to go to fixing my car. So, if you are reading this and want to see me, you'll have to come out here.

Look, I know it's asking a lot. It costs a lot of money to travel out this way. I will tell you one thing. I will make it worth it. The best time to come out would have to be anytime in late September/early October to the week before Thanksgiving.

Just think about it. That's all I ask.


2 comments:

  1. I think home for you might be Utah now, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, it is my home, for now, and I am starting to like it more. There's a lot of things I miss. That's all.

    ReplyDelete