Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Places to Eat - Part 2

What's up, Lunatics?! This entry is number 2 in a series I like to call, "Places to Eat". Last time, in "Places to Eat", I told you that I was going to venture out into Salt Lake City to find some more restaurants. I have failed. I just haven't been to Salt Lake much since my car took a poop on me. As a matter of fact, I was out looking for a new place to eat when it died on me. No bueno. I do however have some new places, so here we go.

Nick's Greek Cafe - Park City
I heard they have incredible Greek food. The problem is that I ended up eating an incredible hot dog instead.

Red Banjo Pizza - Park City
Michael Jordan loves this place and I do too. They make a great pizza and their buffalo chicken sandwich is pretty tasty.

Cafe Rio - Park City
I really try not to put chain restaurants in the blog, but this is my favorite Mexican food place around. They started out here in Utah and they're slowly but surely coming out to California, which means I can have my favorite Utah food whenever I come out to California. Now, if we could only get an El Taco out here...

Smash Burger - Sugar House
After this entry, no more chains. Smash Burger is cool because you can design your own burger and the price is right. If any of my friends from California are reading this, go down to San Diego. Try it and tell me what you think.

The Angry Bull - Heber
It's the oldest bar in Heber and they make a pretty good burger too.

The Red Iguana - Salt Lake City
Okay, I lied when I said I didn't get to venture out to Salt Lake to find a restuarant. I found this place before my car died on me. It's a little pricey, but worth it. It was also featured on, "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives".

There you go. More of my favorite places to eat. See ya later. All of this talk about food is making me want to go out and find some new places.
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment