Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pictures at the Restaurant

This morning I treated myself out to breakfast at the Wasatch Bagel and Grill. As I got my breakfast burrito and got all settled down to eat, I noticed that there was an autographed picture of actor Treat Williams across from me. In the picture, he was smiling and it appeard that he was staring me down. Needless to say, it freaked me out, man. I wanted to move, but the restaurant was packed. I didn't want to have breakfast in my car, because I do that all the time. So, I had to deal with it.

Above Treat, was a picture of Olympic swimmer, Summer Sanders. I kind of wish that she was looking at me while I ate instead of Treat Williams, but she was looking to the left of me. Almost as though she was avoiding me all together. Maybe I creepd her out.

The table next to me freed up. So I went and sat over there. Just as I grabbed my food, a family went and sat at the table. Then it dawned on me. Why don't I just switch seats? So I did, and saw yet, another creepy autographed picture across from me. This time it was Merlin Olsen. Who's Merlin Olsen? He played for the Rams in the 60s. That's what the man at the cash register told me. After I was done with breakfast, I got the H-E-Double hockey sticks out of that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment