Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Case of the Missing Bike

If you're reading this and you know me really well, you know that before last year, I was terrified to drive. You also know that I used a bike to get me from point A to point B. My bike has been a part of me. I'd ride it everywhere.

About a week ago, the ice had melted from the streets, so I thought i'd be nice to go out for a ride. The problem was that when I went to go get my bike, IT WAS MISSING! I felt just like Pee-Wee Herman. I looked all over for it.

The last time I took the bike out was just a couple of weeks prior to that day. I started thinking that I may have rode it somewhere and forgot that I took the bike with me and walked home. So, I thought to myself, where could I have taken the bike a couple of weeks ago? I then took to the streets. Park City is pretty small, so I thought it would be easy to locate. I went to work, the library, every market and nothing. I checked Main Street and my favorite Japanese food restaurant. Still nothing. 7-11, the park...

Wait, there's another park in town and I remember riding it to use the restroom and I may have walked back home. I walk to that park all the time. It's not far from my house. I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment