Friday, October 26, 2012

My First Memory.

"What would you do if I sang out of tune?"
The Luna Years
"Would you stand up and walk out on me?"
Starring Chris Luna

I'm still trying to figure out what my first real memory is. I think it's being pushed around in a stroller around Disneyland when I was a 1 year-old way back in 1981. I was wearing a Rams jumpsuit. I've even seen pictures of my dad pushing me in the stroller, and I've even asked my mom when my first trip to Disneyland was? Is it possible that I can remember being a 1 year-old? I'm sure it is. I've heard stories where people can remember being in the womb. The funny thing is, I've imagined life in the womb before. Could it be that in all of my imagining, that I actually remember floating around for nine months? Maybe our brains just want us to remember certain events.

Why can I remember my first trip to Disneyland, but I can't remember most of my teachers from the seventh grade. I can remember seeing, "Return of the Jedi" in the theater in 1983, but I can't remember what I had for dinner this past Saturday night?

Anyway, it's just something to think about.



                      

No comments:

Post a Comment