Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mmmmm.... Venting..... Ahhhhhh.....

I live in Park City, Utah. The water tastes good, Food is expensive almost everywhere that you go, and It's probably the most friendliest town in the world. People are always smiling or waving at you while you go down the street. They also smile and wave to you as they almost hit you with their car. Then I look at them shaking my head and wanting to tell them off. Holy Moly!

Let's go back a little bit. Picture this, okay. I'm out for a walk. We don't have sidewalks, or curbs. I'm just walking as close to the neighbor's yard as possible without actually walking on the neighbor's yard. Anywho, this older woman comes zooming around the corner and almost clips me. I notice that she's just smiling and waving at me as she's driving off. I'm thinking, "oh my, I almost died and she just keeps on smiling".

This place is also very dog friendly. So friendly, that people just walk all over town with their dogs off the leash. I always end up going way slower than I need to around these people. You know, dogs even go into the restaurants, the library, and the stores around town.

Venting done. Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment